Thursday, April 28, 2011

Re-birth of the healthy me.....again




After I downed my favorite Cadbury Cream Egg this Easter season well no,
after I stepped on the scale after I ate my Cadbury Cream Egg I realized I needed a
re-birth. If I could start all over again I would pull all my sweet teeth out and put
vegetable teeth in. I have no power over my sweet teeth. They have taken over!!
So I thought Easter would be a perfect time to re-birth self control over sweets.
My first step was restraining the urge to buy my favorite chocolity treats on
discount after Easter is over. I accomplished that.
I am thinking I am going to go back to having a sweet day once a week.
I also want to start a food journal again.
The re-birth of the healthy me re-births again for the 100th time!!

p.s. anyone else want to start food journals again?

1 comment:

  1. I remember loving Cadbury cream eggs at Easter when I was younger. I guess the idea of eating a sweet egg was fun. I tried a mini egg this year, and I could hardly stand it. It was WAY too sweet. If you manage to cut back on sweet things, eventually, you'll loose the sweet tooth. Those sweet things just won't taste as good to you. Good luck, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete